Actually, There is no best font for blog content. It's all based on preferences!
This is a very common question that new website bloggers and content creators ask.
The most basic font style for website content works just fine as long as the font size is big enough and clear enough to read, on a desktop computer screen, tablet or smartphone.
The fancy font on a website doesn't necessarily do anything to the content unless the content itself has great value. In fact, stylized fonts are extremely distracting if combined with poor content format.
While most new website bloggers tend to focus on things like:
- Website templates
- Fancy marketing software
- Fancy plugins
On the contrary, none of them matter if the website content doesn't provide value or lead the visitor to the outcome the business wants.
In order to create content that converts the visitor, please pay more attention to the following elements instead:
- How to identify top of the funnel, middle of the funnel and bottom of the funnel keywords
- Understand the importance of SEO to gain more organic traffic
- How to lead the visitor from one thing to another via content
- Various ways to research keywords that drive traffic to the website
- When to insert Call To Action within the content
- How to write concise content that get the point across
Once those key areas are mastered, your website content and business will reach another level!