Here are the most popular 12 Online blog writing jobs to make money remotely. These jobs can be full time or part time to make a good living.
12 Online Blog Writing Jobs:
- SEO professionals
- Magazine content creator
- Enterprise level content contractor
- Build affiliate marketing websites - Best option
- Content editor or proofreader
- Outsource content writing
- Public affair content
- Guest posts
- Ghost writing
- Ad creator
- SaaS content writing
You can write articles for blogs, magazines, newspapers, or even websites. The sky is the limit when it comes to article writing jobs.
Click here to see more writing job sites
Benefits Of Blog Writing Jobs
The internet has opened up a world of opportunities for people who want to work from home. One of the most popular options is writing blogs.
Blogging offers a great deal of flexibility - you can work from anywhere to avoid commute, and you can set your own hours. Best of all, you can get paid to do what you love, which has never been possible until now. You can literally earn money by talking about strawberries.
There are many ways to make money from blogging, from selling advertising to affiliate marketing. If you're creative and passionate, writing blogs can be a great way to earn an income.
Narrow Down Your Niche Focus
If you're passionate about a particular topic, you can find online blog writing jobs that focus on that niche. The more you know about a particular topic, the easier it is for you to do the work and make money.
The worst thing one can do is go for a writing job for quick money that they don't have any expertise knowledge.
How To Apply For A Writing Job
Applying for online blog writing jobs can feel like a bit of a Catch-22 - you need experience to get a job, but how can you get experience if no one will hire you?
Here are some tips:
- Make sure your job interview skills are up to par. Some professional writing jobs require more interaction than just a gig. This means being able to articulate why you're the perfect fit for the job and being able to speak knowledgeably about your work.
- Present great work samples. This will give potential employers an idea of your writing style and ability.
- Build reviews from past clients, if possible.
- Create professional online profiles on writing websites as time goes on
- Present search engine ranking knowledge as much as possible because people don't just want articles, they want articles that rank on the search engine