Here are 17 best nonfiction writing prompts content creators can leverage to craft a storyline. These prompts only work for craft a small part of the script writing process.
Check out these prompts when using ChatGPT or include them in your content brief when outsourcing the content
- Investigate the impact of technology on modern relationships, examining how it has changed the way we communicate and interact with each other.
- Investigate the history of a particular subculture or movement, exploring its origins, evolution, and lasting impact on society.
- Investigate the history of a particular food or cuisine, exploring its cultural significance and how it has evolved over time.
- Investigate the science behind a particular psychological phenomenon, such as memory or perception, and explore its practical implications.
- Investigate the history of a particular art form, exploring its cultural significance and how it has evolved over time, and offer insights into its future.
- Share your experience of overcoming a major fear or phobia, including how it impacted your life and the steps you took to conquer it.
- Write a guide to sustainable living, providing practical tips on reducing waste, conserving resources, and living a more environmentally friendly lifestyle.
- Share your experience of traveling solo, including the lessons you learned, the people you met, and the places you visited.
- Write a guide to building healthy relationships, providing advice on communication, conflict resolution, and building trust.
- Write a guide to personal finance, providing practical advice on budgeting, investing, and saving for the future.
Write a biography of a lesser-known historical figure, shedding light on their contributions to society and the impact they had on their time period.
- Write a guide to navigating a particular industry, sharing your insider knowledge and providing tips for success.
- Share your experience of volunteering or working with a particular charity or cause, including the impact it had on your life and the lessons you learned from it.